A few facts you should know about MagBelts and kangaroos. So, even if you don't like this post, hopefully you'll think,
“Hey, I didn't know that about kangaroo's…wow, amazing animals.”
- Devin came up with the floating magnet system while riding his motorcycle (patent pending).
- There are more kangaroos than people in Australia
- Kyle and Devin met in a Lyft ride! He showed Kyle the belt and Magzook was born.
- Kangaroos can swim!
- Kyle asked his friend Mike to join Magzook. Mike was Kyle's incredibly clever and good looking friend from college, and he brought him in to write hilarious emails and updates, which have been a resounding success.
- If you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground, it can’t hop.
- Every MagBelt is sewn in Denver, USA.
- Kangaroos can cover 15 feet in a single hop and can hop as fast as 30mph.
- No more pre-orders! Your belt will arrive in days, not months! Use the discount code BELTAROO for 15% off all orders until April 19th.
- It’ll stop on the 19th because we’re in Colorado, and as some of you may know, shipping on 4/20 would lead to logistical chaos.
- Kangaroos can’t walk backward.
- We refused to manufacture in China because we wanted to build a great company in the US of A
- Most people think that kangaroos are solely in Australia, but several species of tree kangaroos reside in Papua New Guinea.
- It sucks, but we can no longer offer international shipping. Please email email@example.com as we’d love to hear from you about your suggestions.
- Kangaroos are the only large animal to use hopping as their primary method of travel.
- We’re patriots to the bone, but it’s been tough to get the ‘Mercia buckles made, so we are discontinuing them for now. There are still a few hundred left in various styles, so get them while they're hot!
Now you have some interesting Kangaroo facts, and you know a little bit more about MagBelts. If you want more info regarding MagBelts or Kangaroos, please email our intern Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
She knows more about MagBelts and Kangaroos than we do, and she LOVES pictures of any of you wearing MagBelts OR photo-shopped kangaroos wearing MagBelts.
If you send them……she will post (that was a terrible stretch on a Field of Dreams reference, but it made sense when we wrote this at 2:00am).